HYDRATONIC™ - COMPLEX HYDRATION AND PROTECTION OF YOUR BODY!
A highly significant parameter which should be particularly taken into account during physical activity is the level of hydration of the body
. Loss of water and electrolytes at 2% of the body weight may cause early fatigue. About 5% loss of weight may reduce physical capacity up to 30% (1, 2). At this level of dehydration the maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) may be reduced by up to 5% (3). In order to prevent adverse effects and impact on the body, it is necessary to restore water and electrolyte balance in the body with isotonic sports drinks (4). Studies show that intake of fluids containing carbohydrates during intense workout may help to prolong physical performance capacity by 30% with at least 400 ml of the drink or its equivalent to provide at least 120 g of carbohydrates (5).
Fig. 1. Correlation between low hydration level and reduced physical performance capacity and maximal oxygen uptake.
Adapted from: Hydration effects on thermoregulation and performance in the heat. Michael N. Sawka, Scott J. Montain, William A. Latzka. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology. Volume 128, Issue 4, April 2001, Pages 679-690
The best results are mostly attributable to persistence and proper nutrition (supported by advanced supplementation) to prevent damage to the motor system, especially articular cartilage, tendons and muscles, as well as rapid regeneration after dysfunctions, if any, which may prevent a competitor for a long time from participating in regular workouts and have a powerful impact on his/her career.
ADVANCED ISOTONIC-ELECTROLYTE FORMULA, COMPLEX OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS, PROTECTION OF JOINTS!
HYDRATONIC™ - Product which satisfies the most critical requirements related to both effective hydration - in conditions contributing to significant dehydration - and simultaneous supplementation of active substances supporting the functions of joints as well as vitamin and mineral complex.
Chela Hydratation Formula
- advanced and unique isotonic-electrolyte formula available worldwide, based on minerals in the form of amino acid chelates Albion®
, with unsurpassed high absorbability. As a result, HYDRATONIC™ is highly useful for people exposed to significant electrolyte losses which is unquestionable in the context of the presented scientific data.
Arthro Safe System -
a rich complex of active substances with positive effects on the functions of joints. Clinical studies for individual product ingredients (6,7,8) show that they may reduce the level of experienced pain in patients with hip or knee osteoporosis, with additional inhibition of degradation of articular cartilage, thus having a positive impact on the condition of joints in actively training sportsmen.
Fig. 2. Subjective changes in the level of experienced pain in patients with knee joint dysfunction.
Adapted from: Clark KL, et al. 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Curr Med Res Opin. 2008 May;24(5):1485-96.
Vitamin Hydratonic System - complex of 12 vitamins and minerals,
contains a group of the most necessary micro- and macroingredients for sportsmen during intense and frequent physical exercise.
Synergism of the ingredients is its greatest advantage.
The use of each active substance present in the product is supported by conclusive scientific data.
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, RELY ON THE BEST QUALITY!
1. Armstrong LE, Costill DL, Fink WJ (1985). Influence of diuretic-induced dehydration on competitive running performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc 17:456–62.
2. Sawka MN & Pandolf KB (1990). Effects of body water loss on physiological function and exercise performance. In: Perpectives in exercise science and sports medicine, Vol 3: Fluid Homeostasis during exercise. CV Gisolfi & DR Lamb (eds), pp. 1-38. Carmel, IN: Benchmark Press
3. Pinchan G, Gauttam RK, Tomar OS, Bajaj AC. Effects of primary hypohydratation on physical work capacity. Int J Biometeorol 1988; 32: 176-180.
4. Farthing MJG (1988). History and rationale of oral rehydration and recent development in formulating an optimal solution Drugs 36:80-90 (suppl. 4).
5. Rabindarjeet Singh. Fluid Balance and Exercise Performance. Mal J Nutr 9(1): 53-74, 2003.
6. Moskowitz RW. Role of collagen hydrolysate in bone and joint disease. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2000 Oct;30(2):87-99.
7. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113.
8. Clark KL, Sebastianelli W, Flechsenhar KR, Aukermann DF, Meza F, Millard RL, Deitch JR, Sherbondy PS, Albert A. 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Curr Med Res Opin. 2008 May;24(5):1485-96.
ENDURANCE SPORT™ - THE SECRET OF CHAMPIONS!
maltodextrin, 12% collagen hydrolysate, segregated sugar, malic acid - acidity regulator, glucose, glucosamine sulphate 2 KCl, potassium salt of ortophosphoric acid, fructose, calcium bisglycinate (calcium amino acid chelate Albion®), chondroitine sulphate, sodium citrate, magnesium bisglycinate (magnesium amino acid chelate Albion®), fragrances, sodium salt of karboxymethylcellulose - thickening substance, acesulfam K, sucralose - sweeteners, L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, sodium hyaluronate, zinc bisglycinate (zinc amino acid chelate Albion®), DL-alpha- tocopherol acetate - vitamin E, dyes: riboflavin, beta-carotene (orange flavour), riboflavin (lemon flavour), nicotinic acid amide - niacin, sodium selenite, retinyl acetate - vitamin A, calcium D-pantothenate - panthotenic acid, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pteroyl(mono)glutamic acid - folate, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, riboflavin - vitamin B2, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1.
Albion Gold Medalion™, Albion® are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
||1 serving (20g)
||4 servings (80g)
|| 12,9 g
|| 51,6 g
|58 mg (15%*)
|| 232 mg (60%*)
||125 mg (15%*)
|| 500 mg (60%*)
||1,5 mg (15%*)
|| 6 mg (60%*)
||8,5 µg (15%*)
|| 34 µg (60%*)
||310 mg (15%*)
|| 1240 mg (60%*)
|Arthro Safe System:
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL
|Vitamin Hydratonic System:
||12 mg (15%*)
||48 mg (60%*)
|Vitamin E (mg α-TE)
||1,8 mg (15%*)
||7,2 mg (60%*)
||0,17 mg (15%*)
||0,68 mg (60%*)
||0,21 mg (15%*)
||0,84 mg (60%*)
||0,21 mg (15%*)
||0,84 mg (60%*)
|Niacin (mg NE)
||0,24 mg (15%*)
||9,6 mg (60%*)
||0,9 mg (15%*)
||3,6 mg (60%*)
||30 µg (15%*)
||120 µg (60%*)
||0,375 µg (15%*)
||1,5 µg (60%*)
||7,5 µg (15%*)
||30 µg (60%*)
||0,75 µg (15%*)
||3 µg (60%*)
|Vitamin A (mg RE)
||120 µg (15%*)
||480 µg (60%*)
*%ZDS - percent of the recommended daily allowance.
° of amino acid chelate Albion®
Intended use: product designed for physically active adults during exhaustive, prolonged physical exercise. Recommended also during significant thirst and exposure to dehydration.
Recommended daily intake: 4 servings (4 sachets). 1 serving every 20-30 minutes of intense physical exercise. Dissolve 1 serving in 250 ml of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet.
It is recommended to observe balanced nutritional regime and healthy lifestyle.