More pure muscle mass!
HMBolon Nx® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules®
More effective fat tissue reduction!
is an advanced preparation which enriches the diet with calcium beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate in the form of a carefully developed combination with arginineα-ketoglutarate and creatine malate which enhance the effect of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB).
HMB facilitates the growth of strength and lean muscle mass. Scientific research has shown that its activity increases significantly if used together with creatine and arginine. The synergism observed between these nutrients may be explained by their participation in various stages of the same metabolic pathways, resulting in the reduction of subcutaneous fat and in the storing of muscle proteins:
See the difference and the advantage of HMBolon Nx® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules®
– an amazing matrix, over other available forms of HMB:
1. HMB inhibits the activity of catabolic enzymes which destroy muscle proteins. Arginine and other free amino acids exhibit similar properties. However, HMB is particularly active in this regard, since it inhibits the most powerful enzymes, due to the methyl group found in the molecule. Arginine influences the acidity of the cellular environment, preventing the catabolic enzymes from breaking down the proteins. Creatine prevents those enzymes from penetrating muscle proteins. At the same time it eliminates free oxygen radicals – molecules which, together with enzymes, break down proteins.
2. HMB influences the production of anabolic steroid hormones as a source of isoprene units. Isoprene units are the building blocks of hormones, just as amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Creatine supplies high-energy phosphates for individual stages of this production. Hormones initiate the process of protein accumulation in muscle cells. The rate of accumulation depends on the amount of phosphates provided by creatine. Arginin delivers polyamines and cyclic nucleotides which support the functioning of anabolic steroid hormones. The production of polyamines and cyclic nucleotides also depends on the activity of creatine.
3. HMB inhibits the binding of sugars and fatty acids, i.e. the production of spare fat. Arginine facilitates the breakdown of spare fat into sugars and acids. Due to nitric acid, formed as a result of arginine conversion, sugars and facts are directed towards the burning processes in muscle cells. Such burning processes create high-energy phosphates, transported by creatine for the purposes of muscle fibre contractions and protein anabolism.
4. Arginine may be converted into creatine by the body. Such transformation requires methyl groups, found, for instance, in HMB. After the conversion of arginine into creatine, the body may use the methyl groups of HMB, probably transported between the compounds through active methionine.
5. Α-ketoglutarate (a component of arginine α-ketoglutarate), malate (a component of creatine malate) and HMB belong to a group of rare compounds whose chemical energy is immediately carried to high-energy phosphates, and subsequently delivered by creatine for the purposes of fibre contractions and protein anabolism. The activity of malate may be identical to the activity of creatine – it can independently carry phosphates for the purposes of the aforementioned processes. Α-ketoglutarate intensifies the conversion of arginine into the anabolic nitric oxide which is also responsible for the strength and endurance of fibres, together with phosphates and creatine.
How does HMBolon Nx® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® work?
How does HMB work?
1. It inhibits the activity of catabolic enzymes.
2. It stimulates the production of anabolic hormones.
3. It is involved in the conversion of arginine into creatine.
4. It blocks the transport of sugar for the purposes of production of spare fat.
5. It activates a strong anabolic enzyme – mTOR kinase.
6. Together with kinases, it activates initiation complexes which commence the elongation stage of protein synthesis.
7. It activates PPAR – the receptors which stimulate the synthesis of red muscle fibres and the transporting of proteins, as well as the enzymes which burn fatty acids, thus facilitating the growth of strength and lean muscle mass.
How does arginine reinforce its effects?
1. It produces polyamines which support the activity of anabolic hormones.
2. It intensifies the production of cyclic nucleotides which stimulate protein anabolism and break down of spare fat.
3. It is converted into anabolic creatine.
4. It activates SRFs – factors that work together with mTOR kinase and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
How does creatine reinforce the effects of HMB and arginine?
A. It provides high-energy phosphates for the purposes of protein anabolism.
B. It is involved in the production of cyclic nucleotides which stimulate the protein anabolism and break down of spare fat.
C. It enables the burning of spare fat components, generating the energy necessary for the muscles to work.
D. It is necessary for the activity of anabolic enzymes (kinases) and activates the mTOR kinase which intensifies the anabolic properties of HMB and arginine.
MEGA CAPS®/MEGA CAPSULES® CONSTITUTES THE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY OF OLIMP LABORATORIES. WE WERE FIRST!
“MEGA CAPS” and “MEGA CAPSULES” constitute the first trademarks registered to the benefit of Olimp Laboratories with the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, since 2004 and 2006, respectively. In addition, the word mark "MEGA CAPS" was subjected to international procedure in 26 countries worldwide and as of today it has been registered in 17 countries. Furthermore, we have applied for the registration of the word and figurative marks MEGA CAPS®/MEGA CAPSULES® under international procedure in a number of countries, also outside of Europe.
MEGA CAPS®/MEGA CAPSULES® OLIMP - THE ONE AND ONLY, FIRST AND ORIGINAL!
41,7% calcium-β–hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate, 22% L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, 22% tri-creatine malate, anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate; capsule (gelatine, colour : E171)
|Calcium β–hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (CaHMB)
|of which β–hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB)
|Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)
|Tri-creatine malate (TRCRM)