QUALITY AND CERTIFICATES
Dear Clients and Partners,
Our imperative is the highest quality products to ensure your full satisfaction.
We guarantee that whatever we do we follow quality policy rules:
• our priority is providing the highest quality product at each stage of production from research through production, storage, distribution and sale,
• our priority are our clients needs and expectations that inspire us to further development,
• all our actions are intended to guarantee your full satisfaction with the purchased product,
• we continually improve all stages of our production through applying the latest technological solutions.
The main tool of our quality policy is:
THE INTEGRATED FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Our quality management system is based on two implemented ISO 9001:2001 and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points). It is confirmed by relevant certificates.
Our company was one of the first in Poland to receive the certificate of accordance with PN-EN ISO 22000:2006 requirements in the scope of "Production, distribution and marketing of special purpose food products and diet supplements in the form of capsules, tablets, powder concentrates and capsules". The basic function of the ISO 22000 system is ensuring that weak elements which may endanger food safety will not occur in the food chain (beginning with the material production, transportation, manufacturing of the final product up to the consumer). The latest ISO 22000:2006 standard is an integrated good practices management system including GMP, GHP, GLP (PRP programmes) and the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system, based on ISO 9001:2000 requirements. The formulation of the ISO 22000 standard is a current update and its constant testing for the adequacy and effectiveness of applied solutions (establishment and continual verification of CCP - Critical Control Points) gives it a dynamic character and involves the necessity of continuous improvement.
All in all, the ISO 22000 standard is based on the following four fundamental pillars:
- Preliminary programmes called PRP, that is Good Manufacturing Practice programmes, containing Good Hygiene Practice and Good Laboratory Practice
- HACCP system rules
- HACCP system verification
Rules of internal and external communication
The standard presents GMP/GHP requirements as the basis for the proper functioning of the HACCP system principles; the efficient supervision of threats occurring in the overall production and food chain through a well-organised system of verification. This involves closer verification of CCP hygienic-sanitary programmes and external audits. The verification is based on proper communication rules both internal and external among all interested parties participating indirectly or directly in food production, that is: suppliers, company employees, clients, office control units etc.
In practice this system guarantees that:
- every worker is involved in achieving proper quality products;
- you work with fully qualified staff who are continually trained;
- every supplier is strictly qualified according to quality management system criteria;
- the system is implemented, maintained and verified to ensure the quality of the product at each stage of production, from purchasing raw materials and packaging through its production, quality control, storage, and distribution up to the sale;
- a series of proper processes in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GHP (Good Hygiene Practice) requirements is employed;
- the system is supervised and controlled by external and internal audits and an annual system review by the company management;
- the company laboratory works in accordance with the PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard "Overall requirements concerning competence of research and calibration laboratories";
- each lot of raw materials and final products is examined at the laboratory;
- quality control involves examining raw materials, semi-finished products at successive production stages and assessing the final product quality.
All the actions described above are undertaken with a view to achieving a higher and higher quality of our products for your and our satisfaction.
We wish to meet your present requirements and predict your future expectations.